|Aug. 23rd, 2025 @ 04:56 am Fanfic listing|
Where's my stuff?: home
Stuff in my head:
HI! Welcome to my fanfic. A few notes before we get started.
Stuff on the radio:
1. I absolutely encourage constructive criticism. There's not a story on here that I don't think could be better, and I like to learn from my mistakes. Crit away.
2. I absolutely adore feedback of any stripe. So whether you want to comment at length about the philosophical ramifications of Stargates, just say 'Yay!', or leave kudos at the AO3, it's all cherished and adored, and I'm usually pretty good about answering feedback. If I don't, either LJ/DW/AO3 notifications are down or something major has happened IRL.
3. I've moved all my fic to the AO3 for ease of finding things and tags and sorting and all kinds of other spiffy things. Please go there to see my works. There are links at the end of each fic to the entries back here if you prefer to comment on LJ (or DW - or you can comment directly on the AO3), or you can leave kudos without logging in/having a login or you can not comment at all! No comments required, really.
4. Should you be interested in podficcing, remixing, doing a DVD commentary, doing crit in a public (or not public) space, making art, a mix, a knitting design, or a macaroni castle for any of my fic, please feel free to do so! I am honored that you would even consider it, and I'd love to know about it, if you feel comfortable with it (drop me a comment, PM me on LJ or DW or email me at kisahawklin at gmail). No need to ask permission, you are absolutely allowed to do anything to any work I've ever created. This includes continuing/finishing/rehashing anything in my Unfinished and discontinued series.
5. WELCOME! I hope some of this stuff makes you happy. It certainly makes me happy.
My entire collection at the AO3